We are very excited to announce that our brilliant Festival Family Fun Day is taking place this year. We’ll be holding our Family Fun Day on the Grange in Leominster on Saturday 4th June 2022.
- The Leominster Festival Family Fun Day is a highlight of the Festival with footfall in previous years of between 500-700 visitors.
- With free, fun activities for all ages, charity stalls, and family-friendly events, the day is set to attract families and young people from Leominster and the surrounding area.
- We’d love to have a range of food and drinks vendors, and local crafters and producers to help Leominster celebrate all that our town offers.
- If you are interested in taking a space at the Fun Day, please read through the details below and get in touch.
- Food and drink stalls selling food, confectionary and non-alcoholic drinks and local businesses.
- If you are interested in hosting a bar at the event, we would require you to arrange licensing for the day. Get in touch if you’re interested.
- Saturday 4th June 2022
- Set up is available from 8am
- Event open to the public from 11am-3pm
- Stalls and vehicles are required to stay onsite until 3pm.
- The Grange, Leominster, Herefordshire
- Sav Nav postcode – HR6 8NL.
- £25 per pitch with suggested 10% goodwill donation on takings to support the Festival charity.
- Payment payable to hold your pitch, BACS, cheque or cash.
- Please note there is no direct access to power from on the Grange. Vendors are advised they will need to provide their own power source as required.
- We are committed to working for a greener, more sustainable future and would actively encourage all food stalls and vendors to consider the impact of their stall and products on the environment.
- If you can reasonably do so, think about alternatives to plastic bags and one-use packaging and cups.
- Consider local food and ingredient sourcing and help us to celebrate all things green and sustainable in Leominster.
- Complete the form below and let us know you want to get involved.
- Please include your company name and a brief idea of what you sell in the message and we’ll be in touch with our T&Cs.