A note of thanks
Leominster Festival is a voluntary run charity which depends on much local help and support for free. A huge vote of thank to all local people, businesses and organisations that have made this year’s Festival possible.
- Dales and the Dale family for their continued support of the Birmingham Philharmonic Orchestra performances at the Festival
- Leominster Motors – sponsors of our Grapes Big Street Quiz
- Julie and all at The Grapes for hosting the Big Quiz again this year
- Leominster Pet Centre – for their sponsorship of our RSPCA ‘Just for fun’ Dog Show at the Big Green Family Fun Day
- Leominster Rotary Club – sponsors of the Fetch Theatre, Insect Safari Puppet Show
- Griffiths First Aid for stewarding, first aid and Covid safety support
- The Priory Church
- 35 West Cafe
- Leominster Town Council, in particular Julie Debbage, Town Clerk
- Grange Court
- Leominster Library
- Leominster Community Centre
- Swan Brewery for prize donations
- Penrhos Spirits for their raffle donation of a bottle of Penrhos London Dry Gin
- Biobab for their generous raffle donations
- Howard Mosely, Butcher for his kind donations of sausages for the Fun Day
- Oaker Wood for their donation of a Holiday Club voucher in our Fun Day raffle
- Jewson’s for donations to both raffles.
We couldn’t run the Festival without you and are truly grateful for all your support.