Volunteer role description, Policy Officer
The Leominster Festival is happening in 2021! We’re looking forward to putting on another vibrant, exciting series of socially distanced and online events around the town this summer.
The Festival is run entirely by a Committee of local volunteers and we are seeking a new member of the team. Do you have some time on your hands? Looking for ways to get involved in local events and be a part of a fun team? We are looking someone with a little bit of experience in writing policies to help us get our governance in order and help us run a successful 2021 Festival and beyond. Here’s a list of the activities we need you for, come and join us!
- Review any existing policies held by the Leominster Festival Society.
- Advise and source policy templates appropriate to our charitable organisation.
- Create a policy log so we can keep track of our policies in the future.
- Work as part of a team with Committee members and volunteers before and during the Festival.
- Reasonable out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed in agreement with the Chair, in line with Festival Policy.
- To be organised and methodical
- To have some experience in souring policy templates
- Technology literate (emailing, use of internet and What’s Ap for communication)
Email your CV and cover letter to Leominster.email@example.com